AI Art

The Migos

Tyler The Creator

@LittleRambo2

It also creates shots by famous photographers, describe a scene by a photographer you like.

1 Like

I had chatgpt generate the description that generated the image…

by Zach Lieberman emotionless AI overlords enlaving a compliant human populace, digital advertisements, robot-run cities, hyper realism, super detailed, film still, ultra-defined, beautiful detail, cinematic, photorealistic, real photography camera, sony alpha a7

1 Like

a beautiful brunette by Man Ray with two f holes on her back

Obama “in” Andy Warhol lol

1 Like

Keith Richards in Interstellar

1 Like

oh fuck I’m dying

2 Likes

1 Like

Demonic Homer Simpson sitting in his living room becomes MAGA

1 Like

You might find this interesting.

On the other hand, artists are being accused without evidence of using AI.

1 Like

All of these stock photo places are crapping their pants.

I blew this up really huge with an AI image enlarger and sent it off to have a 30"x30" poster printed up…

Terence McKenna

1 Like

Midjourney V5

Timothy Leary

r

1 Like

A few days ago, I got sucked into a vortex or Hoodies and Sweat Shirts all designed by individual artists, some of it I can easily imagine it was ai created, I can’t remember the site I was in, but here’s one along the same idea.

1 Like

They have some nice ones, these look more adobe illustratorish to me but maybe some of it’s AI art… I have a teeshirt store on another site with about 20 AI psychedelic designs and I’ve gotten a few sales so far.

2 Likes

I have no idea if they pay worth shit, my sons best friend is a self produced musician and is getting a little bit of buzz on spotify et al., but but so far no money to speak of.

1 Like