Can't ban guns

If I can’t have nukes or SAMs I am infringed

Why do democrats always make such a superfluous jump?

Can’t you stay on topic?

Oh… you’re doing the pos troll. Got you.

I am on topic. Interesting how people who intend to defend the 2nd lie so much.

I’m still waiting for you to point out a lie.

What?

Boro, are you ok?

Where is the lie you keep saying I lied about?

Look, guys… the bill has been introduced in the House by its sponsor. It’s been referred to the House judiciary committee. Nobody has seen the actual text of it, no actions have been taken, it’s not been read, it’s probably just grandstanding by a freshman representative. Kinda soon to be having a shit hemorrhage over it.

1 Like

But still imma go buy a bunch of guns, just in case.

1 Like

I said that?

Are you okay? Do you need to be referred to a geriatrics home? Are you stable enough to dress yourself?

The world may never know.

all I want are some small tactical nukes, why won’t the NRA sell them to me?

What lie are you talking about?

If you can’t answer this “lie” you keep referring to, just stop. Your pos troll is more annoying than Biden and Trump’s “debate”

Interesting.

So when you say “they will ban ammo”, you didn’t mean ALL ammo, but CERTAIN ammo. And went on to insult my intelligence by thinking to educate me on the definitions of words.

But when I say 2nd’ers lie, you quickly assumed I meant ALL 2nd’ers, instead of SOME 2nd’ers, and you get all in a snit about it. Now why would you have assumed that? :thinking:

Because freedom’s.

So where’s the lie?

The bill description says it will ban ammo.
That is a factual statement.

Oops wrong thread, administrators move if it fucks with your ocd’s (just kidding!)

It says CERTAIN ammo, and we’ve already demonstrated that without the CERTAIN it is misread. Now that you have been taught that lesson, you continue to purposefully omit the relevant word, which leads me to believe that it is not I who am pos-trolling at this point.

I agree, but how bout if you just crosspost it there too?