Fucking anti maskers

On the walk path, I pull my mask up and start coughing as they pass…

Around here you aren’t required to wear a mask when out exercising and/or hiking. In case it’s crowded by the lake I keep a mask in my pocket when out walking.

1 Like

In OR I believe masks are required in indoor public spaces and outdoors when socially distancing is not possible… It’s not like the shit is just going to cease to exist because people are outside exercising.

It does dissipate while outdoors in the atmosphere however. It’s more of a problem outdoors where people are in close contact at a concert, or a meeting, protesting, etc…

If you’re just walking, you don’t need a mask.

1 Like

when people are jogging and walking past you right next to you and not social distancing they need to be wearing a fucking mask. Often there’s no breeze here and the air is just still… it’s not like it’s all magically dissipating.

2 Likes

Today the state of O upgraded the mask advisory…

New state requirements and recommendations for face coverings expand when and where people must wear masks, to include all workplaces, even if workers can maintain a social distance. People must also now wear masks in outdoor markets, street fairs and both private and public universities.

2 Likes

Also protesting doesn’t seem to be spreading it since most of the protesters wear masks. Seattle and Portland have the lowest covid rates of major US cities.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. But when has that ever stopped you?

Just pull your fucking mask up when you’re breathing on me going by… Is that too much to ask? You act like it magically disappears if you’re outside… Fuck off

It basically does. It’s why doctor’s don’t have anyone wear one when they’re outside and in small numbers.

mmmk… but if you can’t socially distance yourself from me, put a fucking mask on Donny!

If you’re going to melt down outside, maybe you should stay inside.

Maybe you should wear your mask donny :stuck_out_tongue:

Since it’s not a threatening behavior, I won’t. It’s the one place I can breathe fresh air.

I’m not brainwashed nor paranoid. I know what’s what with disease transmission and public health.

ok Donny. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJq1NCCvICU

Keep trying, it’s not working.

You can’t take anyone disagreeing with you over anything. Even with someone that has expertise in the field.

Perhaps you’re more like Donny than I am. :grinning:

If you can’t socially distance yourself from me put your mask on or you might catch an elbow as you jog by.

Act like you know it all, if you can’t socially distance, put a fucking mask on when you’re in my space Donny.

"But the CDC has changed its guidelines again on Oct. 21, now stating that spending 15 minutes with someone infected with the virus over the course of a day is considered a “close contact” and can be long enough [for you to catch COVID]

Get a grip, granny. Enjoy life, live and let live.