Getting my conceal carry license

Bought a Glock, I was one of the few people here that got their background check approved instantly. I walked out of the store with it the other night when I bought it. They were saying I’d probably have to wait two months to actually get it.

2 Likes

I highly recommend taking a gun handling class and spending some time at a firing range.I don’t blame you really, things are a little sketchy around Stumptown these days.

2 Likes

Totally, plan on doing all of the above and have been educating myself on the internets.

2 Likes

I sleep better in the hood with it.

1 Like

My friend just got his conceal carry, you just go take the class, then wait a few months and go to the county sheriff’s department, they fingerprint you and take your picture, pay the money and they give you your permit.

Did you buy it for personal protection?

1 Like

Hell yeah… not that I think anyone is out to get me or anything… I just live on the bad side of town… story of my life…

2 Likes

It was a nice day so I was thinking about going downtown but saw the bus was running a little late so I decided to go for a walk around the nature trail nearby instead… which is like a 2.5 mile round trip… I get down to this one end of it, and it goes along a busy street… park on one side, the rear of housing on the other… I had gotten off the trail just a little looking for the duck pond to smoke a joint when I hear a pop pop pop pop pop getting closer… I hit the ground and I see this dude hanging out the window of a car I think they were shooting at another car maybe at the busy intersection behind them… fucking crazy…

I never thought about buying a gun. Having to use it would trigger a dozen thoughts and would only confuse me. As some here know, I live in a country where guns are against the law. This law is honored. Rarely are crimes committed using one.

2 Likes

Good to see you Sea!

3 Likes

Thank you Sir. Nice to be around civilized people.

3 Likes

I had to take a break from the dipshit echo chamber over at that other place.

1 Like

Hey Sea. It’s nice to see you stop by for a visit. Hope all is well.

1 Like

I agree. The feral are tedious to deal with.

2 Likes

They fuckers are getting worse.

3 Likes

All good y’all. It even rain hard last 2 evenings. So refreshing in the midst of the dry hot season.

2 Likes

They are mentally ill.

1 Like

We’re still getting rain in California. I don’t want to complain, we need the water…but

Hoping to go home about the middle of May, for a few months. Really miss the Bay Area.

3 Likes

I bet. The weather should be better by then. LOL