Hope spring's eternal, but hate is easier to sell

The Countess mostly posts here in a secret room, lest the window lickers from other fora rage-shit themselves. I’ll have to look into your permissions.

1 Like

She is harmless P, even when she thinks she is trying not to be.

KM sent her. He is slightly obsessed with me.

Have you perchance checked out his new forum and surrendered the usual doxxing material? I’m curious, but not enough so to go and register.

I was mod there until I deleted my account, when KM started using children as a foil for flame in his podcasts.

In his defence, I stated my objection and he deleted his own work, so there be hope for him yet. I unregistered two minutes later.

1 Like

They say that if you sober up a horse thief, what you get is a sober horse thief. Still, I may prox up and go take a look. Can’t abide podcasts, so not expecting a lot else.

1 Like

He was off his tits, you could tell that if you listened, and have an auditory canal.

Flea is here to wind me up if she can. So no hope of that then.

I was here way before you so stop it

No one sent me anywhere. I have a mind of my own, you know.

Link?

1 Like

I want no part of that drama. If anyone has a problem with me stopping by to say hi, oh well.

You are everywhere while never being anywhere.

We are discussing American politics, if you are incapable of that, maybe you should ask why you are here post humping me?

What is there to discuss? We are all screwed

1 Like

Spoken like a true libertarian finger-banged once too often against her will.

So what about world geo-politics? What’s your opinion on that post November 3rd?

Send me the organ grinder.

What drama, my dear? This is a quiet forum; no drama here.

Bingo!

In fact, we are so screwed the screwers don’t even care if we know. They used to care.

See my post (in a minute) about hate and power.

What secret room?

:upside_down_face:

It’s not secret to us Oak, we’re the cool kids.

Oh, yeah, duh. :grinning:

Nothing specially really, just an old pair of cut offs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkrJCCQBvXc