It is official the GOP wants seniors and the disabled dead

The GOP passed their budget yesterday and as to no one’s surprise, it included trillions in cuts to seniors.

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11188253_10153015783851704_5081924643659014607_n.jpg?oh=afd3b73a50f96cb9a1cff18def10a5bb&oe=55C36DDF

Some seriously fucked up priorities the Habilis have.

If they kill off the Seniors, who would watch The Faux News Show?

1 Like

What pisses me off is it means I get to live on 19% less next year

Was this passed in the House?

Well you’ll just have to cut back on all those Luxury Cruises, and Expensive Lobster Omelets you have every morning.

and besides Clue quit being so selfish, they have that non-functioning hyper expensive F35 to finance.

This is where the funds are coming from to invade Texas

aaah, that makes sense.

Unfuckinbelievable!

Well I must say on the rare occasion when it can fly it can do some pretty neat flying tricks.

At an average sticker price of only 300 Million Greenbacks, that’s not a bad deal.

Hahaha take that ISIS!

They got a name for that maneuver in a dogfight

they call it yer dead

Just go inverted and pull back on the stick - invented in 1910 - same thing

But it’s still neat to see when it’s only a hunnerd or so feet off the deck after a VTOL take off.

fer 35 trillion I will make you a gif

1 Like

Hey i’m not a fan of the program, I just like that vid.

The Pentagon envisioned the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter as an affordable, state-of-the-art stealth jet serving three military branches and U.S. allies.

Instead, the Lockheed Martin Corp. aircraft has been plagued by a costly redesign, bulkhead cracks, too much weight, and delays to essential software that have helped put it seven years behind schedule and 70 percent over its initial cost estimate. At almost $400 billion, it’s the most expensive weapons system in U.S. history

Here you go BillyBoob spew your pointless rhetoric about this

Yet obamacare has what are best described as death panels to decide when each person is no longer viable and should not received treatment and you fascists love him for it. Bunch of hypocrites, every one of yuz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL@U…Now he takes The Sarah Palin Paranoia Screed and regurgitates it, hahahahaha

CONs are evil, incapable of simple cause/effect thinking, hypocritical, greedy, compassionless, emotionally retarded, traitorous, racist, homophobic, sexist, frigid, ageist, authoritarian, money worshiping, smellier than dogshit fucktards.

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11018321_691429844319007_7423318185710850325_n.jpg?oh=252bd3fbb84529f59026666f19473931&oe=55C282CF

2 Likes

I regret that I have only one like for this. I was almost a Repub when I was deciding how to register, and as a Christian (yeah, please just let it go this time Billdo) I hated how the GOP back in the 70s and 80s was coopting and removing compassion from my faith, a disease that has become endemic even within the general Church these days.

My own congregation voted this last year to leave the PC-USA and join a new PC denom created just for reasons that are obviously politically motivated, so when our music season ends at the start of June I will be taking my leave with no fanfareand shopping around. I was in their choir and band for 27 years, and ran the handbell choir for 20, so there will be some sadness but I can’t stand how things become “hey this sinner is ok but that sinner is unacceptable”. If there is a God with a standard, we ALL come short of it and shutting out a certain smaller subgroup is just politically or otherwise self-motivated self justification.

End of (this portion of my) rant.

3 Likes