Mork from Ork, found dead

Oh man, that guy was kind of an Icon for people of a certain age, but I think he’d been having a hard time for a while

Oh, that’s so young to die.

I really liked Robin Williams. :frowning:

They’re saying suicide, which makes me very sad.

1 Like

Yes, it is sad if he committed suicide.

Some older stand up

I love most of his stuff. He’s always been one of my favorites.

He was very good friends with Chris Reeve. Hope they’re chillin if there is an afterlife.

“Williams visited Reeve after the horse riding accident that rendered him a quadriplegic, and cheered him up by pretending to be an eccentric Russian doctor (similar to his role in Nine Months). Williams claimed that he was there to perform a colonoscopy. Reeve stated that he laughed for the first time since the accident and knew that life was going to be okay.”[23]

He said it best, when he said, “Nanu NanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!”

As I just stated on the Twitter, he was the second funniest comedian to ever come from Michigan. I’m of course #1

Chris Pratt said there was a lot of pain behind comedy.

1 Like

R.I.P.

Witch, do you think that they’ll be having a memorial service at Pam Dawber’s old high school?

We’re gonna have to find out. I DID already think of something like that LOL.

For the first 15 years he was groundbreaking and hilarious. Then he got tedious and annoying real fukkin fast IMHO.

1 Like

I kind of agree with you, he was so different wit his manic all over the place delivery his impersonations etc, but comedic stuff got old and stale, he did do some very nice dramatic work in the movies, I think he should have done more of that if it was available to him

Did he hang himself while jacking off? You know there’s a joke to it however he did it.

God I hope not, as horrible as it is, that would just add weirdness to it. He’s obviously battled addiction, and I guess depression for years, he must have just decided he was had had enough, or whatever the thought’s are of someone stepping off a chair with a rope tied around their head. There was a big kerfuffle up around Portland the last couple weeks an attractive stay at home Mommy disappeared with siting reported up in Washington etc, she was found in a tree in a farmers forested property after filling her tank and then taking a hundred out of an ATM, then she pulls off the road and does it. I mentioned an old friend of mine dying a few weeks ago, that’s how he died too.

1-800-273-TALK (8255)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1 Like

Well I just say that because he was in a movie awhile back where his son in the movie accidentally kills himself while masturbating and then Robin Williams the dad writes a fake suicide note and claims his son killed himself because he was depressed. World’s Greatest Dad or some shit was the name of it.

1 Like

Hmm, wouldn’t it be very strange if that’s what it was? life imitating art or whatever.