Six, PA needs volunteers to

recount the ballots.

Do a solid for Sweet Hill the Shill.

Fuck her - the gun thing prolly cost her the lection - she’s fucked in the hed like the rest of them

Trump sez he sometimes carries a gun, waddya think he carries? I picture him with one of those cute little pearl handled derringers, one of those would look terrific in his hands,

1 Like

so ya voted for a gun grabber?

I voted once in 1976 for a neighbor who was runnin fer township supervisor - Big Jim

first and last time

you really don’t fucking think I would leave the house fer sich?

1 Like

Holy crap. All that bloviating about Sweet Hill the Shill, and you didn’t vote?

I nominate you for gaslighter of the year.

Shut the fuck up about gaslighting already. We aren’t your boyfriend.

[quote=“Starling, post:7, topic:17545”]
Shut the fuck up
[/quote]You’re really naive if you think gaslighting can only happen in romantic relationships. You have kind of rigid thinking, don’t you?

Oh, and I would prefer you not tell me to shut the fuck up. Remember how upset you get when people bully you? “Shut the fuck up” smells like bullying to me, Snowflake.

I just want you to shut the fuck up about gaslighting. I believe I was very specific and I’ll say it again…

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GASLIGHTING.

I’m not going to shut the fuck up about anything, BULLY!

Yeah I know but a girl can dream.

You and Roose both dream about censoring people. Nice.

I like to think of it as encouraging you to use more appropriate terms and avoid repetition.

Avoid repetitive behaviors, and I won’t comment on them repetitively.

You call so many people gaslighters.

Only you and Spoon. And ONCE, Six. Because he was gaslighting us with his Sweet Hills bullshit, when all the time he knew he wasn’t about to vote.

Yeah, I know you don’t understand, but honestly, that’s your problem. I guess a sociopath doesn’t often recognize his/her own sociopathic behaviors.

So now I’m a sociopath. Isn’t that what gaslighters do? Make others think they are mentally defective?

:fu:t2:

What? That’s not gaslighting! That’s being pedantic!!!

LMAO.

No, that’s defined gaslighting. Asking a question and stating it’s a question is accuracy.

You’re a bitch, you know that? A gaslighting, sociopathic, fucking bitch.