The Big Weird Portland Thread

I saw some kids using this for a skateboard ramp earlier…

1 Like

They’re starting to push the houseless people out of downtown and out towards my hood… because you know the problem needs to be pushed off onto the poorer communities. This crazy lady camped out in the street down by my train stop, surprised she didn’t get hit by a car, people drive crazy down this street… almost blocking the bus stop… worst place to camp ever.

1 Like

Here’s some free food off the street… there was a box with like 5 bags of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oats… this shit’s like $5 at the store… wasn’t expired either, it’s fine… I grabbed me a bag… there was also 3 great big bags of starbucks coffee slightly expired, a small case of triscuit crackers, and a box of red onions and some kale.

2 Likes

Monday night

Tuesday night

1 Like

Looks good. Looks clean.

Muesli is good stuff. It was my breakfast of choice before I caught the 'beetus and found it spiked my blood sugar too high. I could probably eat it again now that I’m much better controlled and lost all that weight.

3 Likes

Is that food left for the poor?

Orange or yellow works good for those circumstances.

@Sindy

What’s happening with you and in Portland? :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yeah, pop in say n hey now and then.

Yes…

Not much, just been really busy lately… I have my resume and cover letter on point, I do job interviews almost every day for pretty good jobs. Stay with my guy on the weekends, I haven’t been doing a lot lately besides that…

I do have a bunch of photos I haven’t posted…

I defaced this PDX Proud Boys sticker earlier downtown lol…

3 Likes

I love these two. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice composition.

The other night… classic…

It’s time for the annual seasons of Oregon meme posting

2 Likes

Portland Police Memorial

May Day here, gonna try to find a riot to join this afternoon.

2 Likes

1 Like