What a great day!

I was accepted into the doctoral program in history. :smiley:

10 Likes

Great!

1 Like

Awesome! Let us know when we should start referring to you as DR. Deport.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

God willing the boards will still be here.

Dr Grogan, please report to the coprology dept… Dr Grogan to coprology, STAT!

1 Like

There was a Byzantine emperor known as Copronymous, the shit-named. They didnt like him much.

What is your thesis going to entail? Do you know yet?

Probably something to do with the Byzantine defenses in the pre-Ottoman period. I enjoyed dong my master thesis and will expand on that.

I bet he goes in for Boobology. Specializing in female breast enhanecment. lol Congratulations Mr Bolton. That is quite an accomplishment. :clap:

Congrats! In the same school?

It’s a long & rich bit of history, so there’s still much to be researched, uncovered and reported on. I’m a history buff, but I must admit I don’t know a whole lot about the Byzantine Empire other than their wars with the Ottoman’s. I do know I would love to visit what remains of the Walls of Constantinople… or more specifically, the Theodosian Walls.

Yes, different department.

They are still pretty spectacular.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/20885_10153180979136427_7099347702005298348_n.jpg?oh=8f61236dd804b75c32e21681f7a5aaad&oe=5600D5B3

Theodosius! The guy who wiped out the last vestiges of Rome’s religious tolerance!

1 Like

Congratulations man…

Lotus_Bud please. It is remarkable that a man who never resolved the oral and anal stages of child development made it that far. Don’t undercut Mr Bolton’s achievement.

Mr. Bolton? Sorry, non capisco.